Yacht in Croatia
- Yacht for 6 persons.
- It is situated in marina in Croatia. But it is registrated in Slovakia, so it could also sail in Slovak lakes and rivers.
- Fees for marina (anchoring of yacht in port) ranges from about 2.000 – 3.000 EUR.
- Many anchorages in Croatia are owned by Czechs and some Slovaks who require lower fees for marina. That´s why the owners are also willing to help with finding of Czech or Slovak owner of berth.
- In the case of interest, it is possible to rent a yacht for the whole summer. The rent ranges from 3.000 to 15.000 EUR per week.
- Fee for renting such a yacht ranges at present from 9.000 to 13.000 EUR.
Technical parameters of yacht:
- Type of vessel – BAYLINER 2855 CIERA
- Year of production – 1997
- Number of certificate – SK–7–01297
- Port of registration – Bratislava, at that moment the boat is in Croatia
- Size in feet – 28
- The maximum length – 8,80 m
- The largest width – 2,97 m
- Displacement – 4,277 t
- Type of engine – Mercuruiser 5,7 l
- Engine power – 186 kW
- Background of owners – first owner/seller was the importer of the brand and the vessel was as a DEMO vessel.
- Flag of registration – Slovakia
- Number of rooms – 3 + outdoor terrace
- Type of engine, diesel/petrol, overall technical condition, consumption:
- 5,7 Mercruiser 186 kW
- 100 % condition - the yacht is after the overall control
- in case of boats there is not indicated the consumption, it is dependent on weather conditions and currents/approximately 20 liters per engine hour.
- Facilities of yacht:
- fully equipped kitchen + fridge
- 2x shower + toilet
- unit for hot water
- davids to attach additional boat
- rubber boat - new
- new boarding bridge - teak
- electric anchor
- 220V connection
In 2009 was made the complete overhaul of yacht + engine. Also new roof was done.
Selling price of the company together with its assets is 50.000 EUR.
Foto-prezentation of yacht: